8/23/2015

Salina Williams 5 Collages

I like the color choices in the whole piece and how there are two scenes created by the background being cut into two but are still one image all together.

Geometry is a favorite of mine when it comes to collages and this one also has symmetry and, for me, is really like to look at. 
The inner video gamer in me loves this too much as it's just a huge mash of all the video games that I like and still coming together as one person. I do like collages that can still make one form and still be of different images. 

I like how rough this all looks and the washed out colors all still go really well together.  

Still along the same lines as it being a collage of different pictures but it still comes together to make an image, a kind of scene. 


No comments:

Post a Comment