9/09/2015

5 DIGITAL ARTISTS


1. Asia Kendrick-Horton. I really like her characters it's similar to the style I like draw. Her specialty is Character Design and Character Development.
2. Tomm Coker. He's a comic artist for Marvel. Also I'm a fan of LIGHTS Bokan and she teamed up with him for creating her mini series on YouTube called, Audio Quest: A Captain Lights Adventure, which is basically a short digital comic.
3. Clyde Caldwell. He is a fantasy illustrator and he is notorious for his portrayal of sexy strong female characters. He does covers for Heavy Metal magazine and illustrated cards for Magic: The Gathering. I'm personally not into that game, however I really enjoy his fantasy illustrations. Also the strong women in such alternate setting is something I find cool.
4. Zach Bush. I like him because Lara Croft is one of my favorite icons. Illustrator and game design, he created this new image of Lara Croft from the video game, Lara Croft Tomb Raider.

5. James Haunt. He is an urban street artist, but has digital design training. Large scale mural work and clothing designer. Also refers to himself as a Professional Risk Taker. I like how he's a street artist, but he also has more conventional pieces you would find in a gallery as well. I like artists that are versatile and use multiple different avenues to be creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment