- what is your career?
- how long have you been doing this?
- Did you go to school for this
- What made you want to choose this career path
- Did you ever consider doing anything else/ Did you always want to do this when you were little?
- Did you have any other passions, hobbies or interests
I really want to make a vision board of other people's visions of themselves based off of what their career is and if they went to school for that career path or if they wanted to do something else. My goal is that I want to make a point that maybe not everyone has a plan for their life before and after college. Maybe even if people graduated and got a degree in the field of work that they're doing now, maybe they would rather be doing something else. I don't want make this into a video of a bunch of interviews. I want to make this look more artsy. I have no audio ideas.
- What did you always want to do/be when you were little?
- What is your major
- What is something you would like to do when you graduate?
- Who are some people that you look up to for inspiration (that have a career doing something that you would want to be doing)
Maybe i won't ask a bunch of questions because i really don't want this to be an interview. i think i'll keep it more basic:
- What did you always want to be when you were little?
- what are you/did you go to school for?
- What are you doing now?
i want to ask adults that have a career and i want to ask students too.