8/23/2015

5 collages

This is more or less how I typically tend to think of what a collage looks like: one theme and color choice. No element seems to be emphasized more than another, yet no detail is lost.


This collage is full of line and pattern that help to create a sense of movement and chaos coming from her head.

collage Portrait by SAOUD-ALJEDI

I particularly like this collage because it has more of a narrative than the other pieces I picked.


In this collage, I really like how there are many different sceneries combined into one. The complimentary colors throughout help make the image cohesive.

art blog - Hugo Barros - empty kingdom

I love the eerie feeling I get when looking at this piece. The grey scale might have a lot to do with that feeling but I like the small amount of color that was introduced.



No comments:

Post a Comment