8/23/2015

Collages found!



 This collage has a vintage taste  in it and also, it described a woman and what would it be the things on her mind.



This collage contains a lot of sculptures and artworks from the history, as an art student, it would be helpful when i look at this collage because it reminds me of the knowledge that i have learned.


This collage has a modern taste into it, it describes a city that i really want to visit - New York. Also, because i tend to do double major, 1) Printmaking, 2) Graphic Design, so it helped me a lot looking at it and see what the artists nowadays using to design.


This collage is amazing because it depicts a face of a geisha. I'm influenced a lot by Japanese arts so i love this one a so much.


This collage seems a little bit messy in my opinion; however, it does give me the illusion of space when i look at it. i see the stars, the waves of the ocean and so on.



No comments:

Post a Comment