8/20/2015

Genna's Found Collages


I like this collage because I find the pictures, colors, and presentation to be striking and aesthetically pleasing.  


I like the cut and paste look of this collage.  Its a surreal type of scenario, where everyone is different sizes, and there are splashes of color added for emphasis.  I like the placement of the trees and building and the choice of a cardboard/brown paper background.


This is a gorgeous surreal image.  It seems like just a photograph at first, but the more you look the more you can tell things are photoshopped together.  I think it's beautifully executed.


I love how many items they incorporated in this, and how they made an anatomical diagram look strangely beautiful.  It reminds me of taking a stickerbook and putting stickers all over a medical book.


I love the simplicity of this design.  The colors are beautiful, and I like the simple idea of creating the shape of the bear with just patterns.  Its also cute that he's wearing clothes.


This one is very much an aesthetic that I love.  Its an idea that's been around a long time, placing an animal head on a regular human body, but this one seems so natural.  I love the muted and pastel color palette, as well as the background choice and general concept.


I could only narrow it down to 6 because I didn't want to exclude any of these collages that are all unique in their own way.  They all please my sense of design, so it would feel wrong excluding any of them.  I selected more but these were my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment